Think of it as a tune-up and service for your garden …
Rather than choosing a full landscape re-design, many of my clients just need a simple makeover. I’m talking about their gardens of course: all my customers are lovely just the way they are!
It could be that you’re having a party out there and need to spruce it up a bit. Maybe you’re moving and need to make the property as presentable as possible before those crucial photos are taken by the estate agency? Or it might be that you’ve been unable to take care of it yourself and now feel daunted by the amount of work necessary to get it all back up to speed. Well, that’s what we’re here for …
With a full garden makeover, we’ll carry out the following for you:
- Lawns cut and edges trimmed till sharp and clearly defined
- All shrubs pruned, thinned and shaped to suit adjacent plants
- Weeds removed from planted areas and hard surfaces
- Roses pruned back and deadheaded and rose cleaner applied
- Beds and borders fully forked and left looking fresh and clean
- Hedges and topiary trimmed to a pristine finish
- Overgrown perennials lifted and transplanted as appropriate to specific variety, cut back or staked and tidied
- Seasonal bedding cleaned, freshened and fed
- All plantings given organic manure compost and granular feed
- Climbers pruned appropriately, trained and tied in
- Young tree canopies raised, dead wooded, tied and staked
- Fruit trees/bushes canopy thinned, raised and dead wooded
- Leaves and debris removed from drain hoppers
- Leaves and other debris cleared from all garden areas
- Paths & driveways swept and left clean, safe and immaculate
By using our experience and a pair of objective eyes, we can often tweak the layout of your existing plants to give your garden a fresh and totally new look. By simply grouping complementary plants, colours and shapes, we can help you get the most out of what you already have. This is one of the most rewarding aspects of our work, as we create something new and special with the client’s input and the look on their faces afterwards is always a pleasure!
It’s always worth remembering that great gardens can’t be achieved overnight and changes might take a whole season to take full effect. With this in mind, on-going care should be provided to ensure the end result is as stunning as we know it can be.